Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, Stockpiling and Use of Weapons Affecting Mass Destruction by Radiation on their Destruction (Draft).
/// Executive summary.
The full content of the Convention in the Russian language ///
... Article I
1. Each State Party to this Convention undertakes never, under any circumstances:
a) not to develop, not to produce, not to acquire in any other way, not to accumulate or not to keep weapons damaging by mass destruction or not to transmit directly or indirectly, weapons that affect mass radiation to anyone;
b) not to use weapons that affect radiation of mass destruction;
c) not to make any military preparations for the use of weapons that affect radiation mass destruction;
d) not to help, encourage or induce in any way to anyone any activity prohibited by a State Party under this Convention.
2. Each State Party undertakes to destroy weapons that cause radiation. mass destruction, which is in his ownership or possession or which located anywhere under its jurisdiction or control, in accordance with the provisions this Convention.
3. Each State Party undertakes to destroy all weapons that are affected by radiation.
mass destruction, left by him in the territory of another Member State, in accordance with the provisions of this Convention.
4. Each State Party undertakes to destroy any weapons production facilities radiation-damaging mass lesions that are owned by him or possession or which are located anywhere under its jurisdiction or control, accordance with the provisions of this Convention.
5. Each State Party undertakes not to use different types of radiation as riot control as a weapon of war. ...
Please support the proposed Convention for your referral to the United Nations General Assembly. Under Your editorship.
With due respect.
Moscow House Ecology Committee.